200 hrs Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC) is an intense four-week program that students in the practice of yoga and meditation. The course provides a solid foundation for teaching yoga to others. The curriculum includes the study and practice of Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation, Vedanta Philosophy, Kriya Techniques, Mantras, Devotional chanting (Kirtan) and physiology. The Yoga Teacher Training Course is a profound personal experience based on the ancient gurukula teaching system, integrating yoga training into the students’ daily lives.
Instructors - The course is taught by Yoga Acharyas (spiritual teachers) personally trained by Yogi Mohan Badhani as well as other experienced Swamis and yoga teachers. Yogi Mohan Badhani teaches for six years all over India and opened his own ashram/studio? in 2014: The Swami Vivekananda Yoga & Meditation School Foundation in Rishikesh. His aim is to make his students feel the positive benefits of the practice in their lifes. Not only how to do poses correctly. ''Experience the Real Yoga'', in his own words.
Language of instruction -The courses are taught in English. Simultaneous translation into a number of International languages is available.
Certificate - Upon successful completion of the Yoga Teacher Training Course, the yoga teacher receives a yoga certificate confirming that they have sufficient knowledge and practical experience to teach Hatha Yoga (asanas, pranayama & relaxation) to beginners and intermediate yoga students.
200 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training in India - Aims & ObjectiveTrainees will be able to practice and teach primary series of Ashtanga asana sequence, How to give hands on adjustment. Trainees will learn Yogic breathing techniques called Pranayama and study Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras and know how to incorporate into your daily practice. He will learn Active and Passive Meditation Techniques. Learn and Practice Pranayama, Kryias and Mudras. Trainees will learn Applied anatomy for yoga and understand articulation of body parts based on asana’s aslo learn basic skills in Yoga.
200 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – Training Overview- Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, also known as yoga capital of the world.
- While the traditional Ashtanga Primary series lays a strong foundation for students, they will also learn and be inspired by various other yoga styles to help develop and sequence.
- Yoga teacher training course specially designed for beginners, intermediate and advanced level yoga students.
- An intensive yoga teacher training course taught by yoga teachers who are firmly rooted in tradition yet contemporary in their vision & communication.
- Inexpensive yoga teacher training in India - US$ 1100-1200 including food & accommodation (private room with attached bath).
- Opportunity to experience Indian Culture and Tradition.
- we will share our strong expertise on the business of yoga, Covering useful topics like marketing, Pricing, Teaching Group or Private Classes & Setting up your own yoga school.
200 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh - Daily ScheduleThe applicant should be in a good physical condition to accommodate our busy schedule of at least 8 to 9 hours of class daily. 3-4 hours of class per day is dedicated to the physical (asana) practice of yoga, however we do not spend this entire time doing the physical practice ourselves. We also break down the postures, studying them individually as you practice. Therefore, it is not required to be in "Perfect" physical condition to take our YTTC. We believe that yoga should be accessible to all people, regardless of their experience level or physical ability. We only require that you bring an open heart and mind.
| ||Wake Up|
| ||Herbal Tea|
| ||Ashtanga Vinyasa|
| ||Group Discussion|
| ||Classical Hatha Yoga|
| ||Traditional Meditation|
Yoga Teacher Training Course : Student EligibilityAnyone interested in learning ancient traditional yoga and its applied science, with the ability to follow the instructions and a lecture in English (or in the language for which a translator is specified being offered for certain courses) is welcome to join our YTTC.
The applicant's age should be between 18 to 60 years age at the time of admission.
The applicant should be in a good physical condition to accommodate our busy schedule of at least 6 to 9 hours of class daily. 3-4 hours of class per day is dedicated to the physical (asana) practice of yoga, however we do not spend this entire time doing the physical practice ourselves.
We also break down the postures, studying them individually as you practice. Therefore, it is not required to be in "perfect" physical condition to take our YTTC. We believe that yoga should be accessible to all people, regardless of their experience level or physical ability. We only require that you bring an open heart and mind.
Additional Yoga Course Information- The Confirmation Fee of USD 210 (non-refundable) must be paid in advance.
- A student must intimate in advance if they intend to forgo a meal so that there is no wastage of food.
- Discipline is an integral part of the training program and so the course routine must be strictly observed.
- The SV Yoga School does not make arrangements for guests of students. Any activity that is not related to the course is not permitted.
- Before departure from the SV Yoga School students must all dues and return all library books.
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted during the training.
Refund PolicyThe Confirmation Fee is 210 USD (10 USD is just for PayPal or bank transfer charge). This is non-refundable but may be transferred to any other upcoming Yoga Teacher Training course with in one year. If you cannot come to our YTTC after paying the confirmation fee you can use it towards any future course or program.
The Confirmation Fee is the part of the entire course fee. The rest of the course fee balance must be paid in cash on the first day of the course either in Euros, US Dollars, British Pounds or INR (amount according to the Exchange rate on the date of payment).
NO REFUNDS, CREDITS OR TRANSFERS ARE AVAILABLE ON CANCELLATION AFTER THE START DATE OF ANY YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE.
Apply 200 Hour Yoga TTC